Sunday 24 April 2011

Panic!!

9 days to go!!

I’m saying quite a lot of goodbyes right now - I can’t wait to start saying Hellos!!

I met up with my bestie this week to say bye - I’m sure going to miss her! I’ve also got upset a few times when I think about leaving my mum - my ultimate best friend.

My case is packed and I have my visa! I’ve also attempted to pay my Program Assessment Fee to Disney to reserve my apartment. It’s $104.50 Inc tax - Disney have yet to take it out of my account. I need to go and purchase some travellers cheques & dollars & then I’m pretty much set. Medical insurance will be purchased tomorrow & then I will also be having a mad printing session! :)

I have four shifts at work before I leave. Yesterday my manager asked me if I will still be available after May 3rd. I told him I will be boarding a flight on May 3rd!

I still think I’m in a state of disbelief - I get excited about it sometimes but I’m pretty sure complete strangers get more excited about it than me when a collegue tells a customer at work. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll be bursting with excitement once I’m on that plane - but it feels like I have a lot to do physically & emotionally before then. It is a big deal - I’m moving across the Atlantic - so I’m just having the last minute panic attack I think I’m more than entitled to! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment