Friday 8 April 2011

A little delayed...

OK, this was supposed to be posted on 4th April.... but here goes:

Ok, so I’m at the 29 days to go mark - 4 weeks tomorrow I move to Florida. It STILL has not sunk in.

I had a practice pack this week - I need to cut down - a lot - to make way for new purchases. I sort of know what I want to take.

I’ve decided I will be using my old iPhone while out there so I have made sure that’s all up to date with ITunes and have been getting all my paperwork ready for my visa appointment this week. I’m so nervous about that - I’m focusing on keeping my hands cut free!

It was mothers day yesterday and I really enjoyed spending time with my mum - I was so excited about giving her her presents! I’m really going to miss not being able to spend mothers day with her next year. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment