Sunday 6 March 2011

58 days to go!!

My Visa Petition should be with me in around 2-3 weeks & then I can get on with booking train tickets and a hotel for London.

At work my name has already been deleted off certain documents at work, including the training tracker. I wouldn't mind but I still have 8 weeks left there as I intend to work right up to the date I leave. I've been working a ton of overtime this week as the overtime ban was finally lifted. Plus I managed to get a few shifts at a different store too which was a bonus.

FYI - It still doesn't feel real that I'm going to Florida! I'm hoping the visa might allow it to finally sink in. I really don't want to be sitting on that plane alone & find myself suddenly screaming something along the lines of "I'm moving to Florida".

No comments:

Post a Comment