Thursday 13 January 2011

110 days to go....



Hi!!

Sorry about the lack of blog posts recently. The truth is, there has not been anything Disney related to really blog about over the past few weeks. I'm still waiting for that very important email/phone call to let me know I can go ahead and book my US Embassy appointment for my visa.

I have been looking at medical insurance over the past few days. I've found the policy I'm going to purchase but have just got to wait until payday (next week) to actually purchase it.

I've been reading a lot more blogs & even been researching bus routes for a few places I want to visit shortly after I arrive. Places include 3 different malls for specific stores as well as Downtown Orlando so I can go and get my Florida state ID.

I've been trying to make as many friends as possible that are already out there or who are going to be out there soon so that I know i'm not completely alone when I get out there & so I have a few friends. I just hope people like me & want to be my friend! lol.

I think that's pretty much everything for this blog post at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I will be blogging about something exciting pretty soon!! :)

Take Care! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment